1. Design and Implementation of a Scalable Multi-Modular Power Converter Prototype for Renewable Energies. PINV15-0584.
2. Processing of Images in Horticultural Products Applied to an Automated Hydroponic Greenhouse. PINV15-0068.
3. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) in Photogrammetric Applications for Planimetric Analysis and Volume Calculation. PINV15-0136.
4. Advanced Vector Control Techniques for High Resolution and Rapid Dynamic Response of the Power of Wind Turbines. International Cooperation Program to Support the Creation of International Networks between Research Centers. 2015) REDES150034.
5. Workshops on Communication Skills. Newton Picarte background. British Council. May 2016
6. Optimal Design of Predictive Controllers for Power Converters in Renewable Energy Applications. International Cooperation Program to Support the Creation of International Networks between Research Centers. Round of Application 2015. REDES150053.
7. Strategies for the Flexible Management of Energy for Arrangements of Micro Networks and Generation Systems Based on Modular Structures Multipuerto of Power Converters. FONDECYT REGULAR 1160690. 2016-2019.
8. Contest to Attract Advanced Human Capital from Abroad, Short-stay Programs (80150056). Strengthening Teaching and Research in Potenci Electronics for Renewable Energy Applications. UNITED KINGDOM, 2016-2017.
9. Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems. Development of Institutional Skills – British Council. 2015-2016.
10. Analysis, Design and Implementation of New Compensation Systems Based on Active Filters for the Improvement of Energy Quality. PROCIENCIA – Paraguay 14-INV-096. 2015-2017.
11. Development and Implementation of New Topologies of Power Converters for the Interconnection of Networks and Generation Systems based on Matrix Converters. POCIENCIA – Paraguay 14-INV-097. 2015-2017.
12. Development and Analysis of Efficiency of New Control Algorithms Focused on the Six-Phase Generator in Wind Energy Applications. PROCIENCIA – Paraguay 14-INV-101. 2015-2017.
13. Master in Electronic Engineering. PROCIENCIA – Paraguay 14-POS-031.
14. Newton Picarte EPSRC Project: EP / N004043 / 1: New Configurations of Power Converters for Network Interconnection Systems / CONICYT DPI20140007. (2014-2017).
15. Installation of Pilot Plant for the Use of Residues for the Generation of Energy and Drying of Firewood. Regional FIC. BIP 30,136,480-0. (2014-2015).
16. Predictive Control Techniques for Power Converters in Renewable Energy Systems. Exchange Projects 2012, CONICYT and BMBF of Germany PCCI 12048. (2013-2014).
17. The Use of Matrix Converters for Network Interconnection Systems. Fondecyt Project Introduction to Research 2012-2015 11121492